Back-End Engineer at henngeApply Now
- Develop HENNGE cloud service on AWS or other cloud platforms
- Development Environment: http://stackshare.io/hde
- Development on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc)
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Implementation experience of network server
- Enjoy open source culture and hacker culture
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Experience in Software Engineering, Algorithms, Problem solving
- Development experience in Python or Golang
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- 10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (core hours between 11:00 - 16:00)
- Commuting allowance
- Depends on experience
- Once a year
- 4 days of summer holiday, new years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3) in addition to paid annual leave
- Bonus pay twice a year, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance and employee stock ownership plan
- To apply, fill out the application form below and submit (no need to submit your resume and cover letter here since you will be asked to do so after the coding test).
- Solve our HENNGE Admission Challenge (coding test) and show us your coding skills. You will be ask to fill out the entry code so if you are applying via agency, please ask your agent of their entry code. If you are applying directly please us HENNGEWEBPAGE.
- Interview with our engineers online and tell us about yourself.
- For new graduates: Participate in a mandatory internship program at our Tokyo office from 2-3 days up to 6-8 weeks (internship cost will be covered). For experienced engineers, you may be asked to participate in a 2-3 days/ 2 weeks trial period.
- Interview with our board members.