Front-end Engineer [Kyoto Office] at lineApply Now
【Specifics of Job Description】
・You will be responsible for the front-end development in the following areas: LINE NEWS, LINE LIVE, LINE Fortune, LINE Manga, LINE Baito, LINE STORE, LINE Gift, LINE Point, LINE Schedule, and other Family Services
【Technology we use】
【No Language Skills Required】
This position requires no Japanese language skills; There are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 months ~ 1 year after arriving in Kyoto. This training is paid for by the employer, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills.
• At least 3 years of experience developing PC and smart device web applications
• SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
• Knowledge of accessibility / utility
• Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
• Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
• Experience developing native iOS applications (Swift/Objective-C)
• Experience developing native Android applications (Java/Kotlin)
• Experience developing with server side languages (e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
• Experience with CI (continuous integration)
• Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community
【Who We’re Looking For】
• Individuals with an eagerness to explore, willingness to learn new technologies, who are intellectually curious, and dares to take on new challenges;
• Individuals with an understanding of consumer-oriented service development;
• Individuals who can offer fresh value to user’s lifestyle;
• Individuals interested in providing data-driven solutions for service/business issues;
• Individuals with sophisticated communication skills who can break down and explain complex matters to anyone.
Monday to Friday
【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
• Public holiday
• Year end and New Year holiday
• Bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
• Annual leave
• Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days additional paid leave after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
Transportation allowance, Medical & Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
Other details will be informed at the interview.