Technical Consultant - Data Science at mathworksApply Now
Assist customers in all aspect of Language of Technical Computing application area including data analysis, image processing, machine/deep learning, optimization and application development. Work on/off site with customers and leaves a lasting the usage and the development of the MathWorks tools.
- Consulting project execution - wide range of technical application of MATLAB, including data analytics, statistics analysis, optimization, parallel computing and application development to assist customers in a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Consulting sales - interact with sales staff and customers to sell our services and manage customer expectations.
- Consulting project management - maintaining task lists, budget tracking, customer interaction, resource estimating, and job size estimating
- Requirements/product issues feedback to product development - interact directly with development staff to resolve tough customer issues and identify new product features.
- Travel as required by the customer to customer facilities up to 40% of the time
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- 5-7 years of industry experience in areas such as data analytics, algorithm design and application deployment.
- Expert at MATLAB programming
- Customer facing engineering experience
- Strong Japanese skills needed
- Intermediate or above written and spoken English language skill
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Simulink/Stateflow
- Experience in data analysis, image processing, machine learning/deep learning, modelling, statistics and optimization
- Knowledge of Linux, Server Application and/or hadoop