Architect at microsoftApply Now
Digital, Services, and Success
23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of
the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46
languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of
their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business
groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their
transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more
information, visit www.aka.ms/LearnAboutDigitalTransformation.
us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When
you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom
and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact
on how people work and live all over the world.
Architect within the Global Domain organization is responsible for
delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on
the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating Deep knowledge of the Domain
Solutions and offerings across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical
focus on opportunity management, the Domain Architect drives transformational
results and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Enterprise Services
The focus of the Business Productivity Domain Solution Architect role is to Drive Digital Transformation & Industry solutions with Deeper focus on the Domain specific technology & Offerings to drive demand generation. Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading with Modern workplace technology decisions.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP within the Domain and shares best practices
Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrates an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of Technical Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organisation
Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives Quality outcomes demonstrating return on investment (ROI) and is accountable for Governance as a Technology leader. Performs risk management for the TZ Domain.
Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Microsoft strategy
- Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
Understands and contributes to the shared account team planning activities across Microsoft teams
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role
- Deep knowledge on Microsoft 365 platform across collaboration, communication & security systems
- Deep Domain knowledge, ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
- Technical background, with 8-10+ years of technology-related experience with specific focus on the relevant Domain
Bachelor's degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.