Software Engineer at microsoftApply Now
In addition to help people to complete tasks, we think bots should also take care of people from the emotional point of view. This way, we believe AI has the potential to change the interface between human and the world.
As we are working on an incubation product, Rinna, we are positioning us as an incubation team. Here, we have various possibilities for innovations from both AI technologies, big scale platforms to disruptive business models. If you feel exciting about Rinna, join us!
All our backend components are based on Azure, with fully distributed scalable system. As a developer you are going to design, implement, test, tuning, iterate and standby any possible live site issues for your own system.
- Have experiences on designing large scale distributed scalable system and performance tuning techniques, including works like, stress test, profiling, IIS tuning, code refinement, etc…
- Understand the details of Azure, especially if you are an expert of one of the following: container/fabric/ kubernetes, security, logging, application insight, power BI, load balancer, etc…
- Strong coding skills is a must. Experiences on porting GPU code to CPU architecture is a huge plus.
- Smartphone application development experiences and willing learn and work on related projects is a plus.
- Native Japanese or close to native Japanese speaking/written, and workable English in written and speaking
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.