Web application engineer (Ruby) at sansanApply Now
Sansan is seeking international engineers to support its global expansion ambitions.
Since its founding in 2007, Sansan has been focused on providing alternative and original contact management solutions using business cards as building blocks.
With its eponymous B2B product, and later with its B2C equivalent, Eight, Sansan has been leading the way in cloud-based contact management in Japan. With a user base doubling in number each year, Sansan now has over 7000 corporate customers, ranging from SMEs to global conglomerates, and Eight has over 2.5 million users.
Although we already have some presence and customers in various countries outside of Japan, we believe there is much more we need to do to improve our products, services and branding for a global market. With this in mind, we want to hire international programmers and engineers to work with our Japanese teams on our global products.
To improve our global service, we need people who can improve the performance of large-scale databases and develop a scalable system infrastructure. We also need to provide a sophisticated API, a platform for customized application execution, and a personalized UX. We are also looking for system architects and infrastructure engineers who have experience developing enterprise systems, server side engineers capable of developing high-performance algorithms, and front-end engineers capable of developing excellent UX.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years programming experience
- Ability to solve problems in system development
- Domain modelling and database design
- Architecture design
- Effective team development experience
- Amazon Web Service
- Web API design and development
Weekdays 9:30 ~ 18:00
$50,000.00～$80,000.00 per year
- Japanese Health Insurance
- Full Transportation Costs
- Twice annual raises (June / December)
- Twice annual bonuses (July / December)
- Various other unique benefits
- Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays
- Paid holidays
- New Year holidays
- Document screening
- Skype Interviews (3 times)
- We will fully support your relocation to Japan.