Technical Support Engineer (Service Management) at servicenowApply Now
Technical Support Engineer – Service Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to provide customer support for our Tokyo location. The successful candidate will be responsible for direct support of ServiceNow customer developers and administrators. This includes web/email support as well as direct telephone support. This position is in the Technical Support group, a collaborative team working on highly challenging technical issues covering a broad range of technologies and working closely with the ServiceNow senior technical support, development, and operations staff. The Technical Support Specialist might be required to work outside of normal business hours.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Understanding of basic networking and system administration
- Experience working well in a team environment while also being able to work productively while unsupervised
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to technical problems.
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Experience with enterprise software application support
- Understanding of SQL and database concepts
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
For more information, please visit ServiceNow or Demo.Servicenow.com to checkout a fully functional instance of our software.
Please note: To be eligible for this role, you must be a Japanese resident or have appropriate working status in Japan. Please ensure this is indicated on your application.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.