Machine Learning Engineer for Computer Vision at tri-adApply Now
TRI-AD is a software company that aims to provide seamless development from research to mass-production development. One of the important missions of our recognition team is to bring research level machine learning algorithms using cameras into a real automated driving product. Our ultimate goal is to provide a new life style that our customer had ever experienced before through our automated driving.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for engineers who have experience of both technical fields:
- Computer vision (3D perception, object detection, tracking, segmentation)
- Machine Learning (including deep neural network)
The experiences to implement those technologies into real applications such as ADAS system, robotics as well as automated driving are very welcome.
- We are offering several positions. The followings are the several example tasks we will offer you.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning techniques for real-time application
- Port machine learning algorithms on the certain computing architecture
- Optimize machine learning algorithms to adjust a real-time application
SKILL / QUALIFICATION
- Fluency in C/C++
- Fluency in some of the following libraries/tools: OpenCV, OpenCL, CUDA, TensorFlow
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems such 3D perception, object detection, tracking, segmentation
- Communication in English and/or Japanese
- Experience in integration of computer vision and image analysis algorithms for real-time application
- Knowledge of embedded software implementation
- Experience in agile software management tools
- Salary - Depends on skills and experience. Reviewed once a year
- Bonus - July and December
- Work Hours - Flextime with NO core-time or Exempt (裁量労働) will be applicable
- Paid Holiday (Vacation) - 14 days given on the first Jan 1. Prorated days will be available right after employment
- SIck Leave - 6 days (prorated)
- Holiday - Sat & Sun, Japanese National Holiday, and other days defined by the company
- Probationary Period - 3 months with NO benefit Restriction
- Japanese Social Security - all applicable (Health Insurance, Pension, Workers' Comp and Unemployment Insurance
- Benefit Package - Very good package with lots of selections provided