Software Engineer at zaikoApply Now
We are looking for Software Engineers who are enthusiastic and motivated to join our engineering team! Together we hope to build the next generation of our platform.
The Zaiko team is currently building tools to revolutionize the event ticketing industry. Our working enterprise product is the perfect balance between legacy ticketing and an out of the box white label solution. We are striving to give artists, brands, and event organizers the tools, data, and reach to make each and every event a success. We are looking for bright and driven people to help fill out our international team.
The engineering department of Zaiko is very much the core of the company. We are technology-first focused, and the heart and soul of our business are our multicultural developers. Our talented team has experience working at Facebook, Microsoft and startups from the ground up to exit. As we grow, we need to fill a number of important positions to build a better product and add new solutions. Zaiko offers a clear path to advancement and professional growth. Apply today!
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and systems Write unit and functional tests
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in software development
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience building web applications with any common web technologies (PHP, Node.JS, Java, .Net, Ruby, Python)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with PHP
- Knowledge of Laravel
- Experience with Linux, Docker, nginx & Vue.js
- Experience with e-commerce
- Knowledge of accessibility specifications conversational Japanese
- Full-time employment
- Flextime (Core time: 10:00-16:00)
Negotiable (Based on experience and skills)
- Transportation allowance
- Stock options
- Social insurance
- Full subsidy for annual health checks and influenza vaccination
- Possibility of relocation assistance
- Weekends and national holidays
- Paid annual leave
- Year-end & new year's holiday
- Special leave
- Childcare leave
Resume Screening → Phone Interview → Coding Test → Interview → Reference Check → Hired
(Process may differ with each candidate)
*Zaiko is an open and diverse company, that is committed to fostering a harassment and discrimination-free workplace.