Location(s): Tokyo, Japan.
Box is looking for a Sales Engineer/Senior Sales Engineer in Japan. We're after someone who possesses exceptional knowledge of the content management space, exemplary presentation skills, and strong team values. In this role you will be pulled into demos, discussions and various training scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations. You will work with RFPs and Security Audits, and assess, document and monitor Sales requests into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box. As a Sales Engineer, you understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients, also support the same to our partners. If you love working with technology,prospects,clients and partners, then we want to talk to you.
In addition to the above, Sales Engineering team in Japan also covers Hybrid role as Box Consulting team and also will help Product Enhancements and Localization. Sales Engineers in Japan will be a liaison to Box Consulting Team in the HQ and will work closely when Consulting Service (Professional Service) is requested by prospects, customers and partners.For Product Enhancement and Localization, provide assistance to Product Managers and Product Localization Manager in Japan. The Sales Engineer reports directly, at least initially, to Director of Sales Engineering, Japan.
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with partners, prospects and clients, evangelize Box
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from Sales Team
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Google Marketplace, and custom client integrations
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Join prospect demos with Sales Reps and provide technical training from time to time
- Ability to effectively develop a new hire sales/client services product training process and standardize the Box product demo approach
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Do whatever necessary to succeed in Japan market.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred; Advanced degree desirable.
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 3-5years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS and/or ECM experience
- Detailed understanding of SaaS (delivery model, architecture, ROI, value propositions, and competitive landscape)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- A working knowledge of Box and other best of breed SaaS applications.
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- 3 year+ Developer experience is preferred