Sr. Java Engineer
FULLY REMOTE IS OKAY, BUT WE PREFER APAC!
Bitcoin.com is the industry leader in providing tools and services to bring sound money to the entire world. We are currently seeking a Sr. Java Engineer to join our expanding global Mining team.
Working under the guidance of our Bitcoin.com Mining Product Manager, CPO, and CTO, this role requires the ability to work at a laser fast pace on developing new features to our Mining platform, while providing the best customer experience. Get ready to work on the next generation of Bitcoin Cash & Bitcoin Mining.
The position will require the successful candidate to work inter-departmentally across Marketing, Product Management, Design, News, Finance, and Developer teams.
- Build features, infrastructure, architecture and applications for world-class Mining products and services
- Able to lead and oversee coding at all levels of the stack including engineering design, setting and ensuring high standards and best practices
- Build robust solutions that scale globally.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Expressive in a collaborative way when new features need to built fast, or older features need to be shut down
- Communicates thoughts in a clear and concise way
- 7+ yrs Java
- 3+ yrs Cassandra
- Strong technical understanding of cryptocurrency protocols (Bitcoin, etc.)
- Communicates well in both written and verbal English
Nice To Have:
- Technical knowledge of stratum protocol
- Basic understanding of large-scale Bitcoin mining
- Working in a blockchain, cryptocurrency or digital assets environment
- Cryptocurrency development a big plus
- Biggest plus if was involved in a Mining business
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Has worked with JIRA
Bitcoin.com is a leader in Cryptocurrency Mining, come join us in building the next generation of Mining products and platforms by driving the industries most hashrate to our pool. We will have the biggest, most secure, most advanced mining platform on the planet, we are excited to speak with you about it!